Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Introduction: The Bird Says "Hello"!

       The Blackbird, as it is said in some Native American cultures, ties very strongly into nature and creative energy. What better animal to represent my own personality? With this blog, I am going to be creatively expressing my personal ideas and opinions of certain things that I will be reading for my World Literature class.
       I will be focusing on a book I choose to read, and documenting my thoughts here. I have not yet made a choice on a book, but I have narrowed my list of options. At the moment, I am debating between Alice's Adventures In Wonderland and Wuthering Heights. I doubt I will choose the latter, considering that the first time I read it, I found it to be incredibly boring. Granted, it is a classic, but I have read a few classics that I found to be incredibly interesting! Wuthering Heights, I am convinced, was written entirely for the purpose of putting people to sleep. The only reason I might ever read it again is to see if there was something I missed the first time around.
       All that aside: I hope that my blog is enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment